Well.. That’s a tough question as everybody has their own parameter on what romance is. Though Valentine has passed its time looooong ago but doesn’t mean we can’t keep the love in the air right?😉 and if you are clueless on what romantic things you can do for your man, then you might like these hints which I usually do:
1. A gentle kiss every morning. Not all of us consider a gentle kiss worth a lot. But believe me, you’ll like it since there is no lust beneath. Pure and sincere… Lovely right?
2. Love Coupons. Every single deed he has done with more effort (in my opinion) I gave my man a coupon which said: You’ve got 30’ free massage, I’ll drive you to the office, U’ve got a hundred kisses, or even u can write something flirting e.g. u can tap my but, u can kiss me wherever u want it and many more (For sure I can’t write all the naughty coupons I have had right 😛 Anw you can add whatever you want it for further naughty ideas hahahha.
3. Made him pudding. Cooking, whatever the food is… errr…. Cooking is actually a blend of 3 things: Love, patient and style. I love my man thus I let my self busy by cooking something for him. And it is also needs patient, starts from being patient in preparing the utensil, mixing up the ingredients and of course the cooking process it self ! The last blend is style… yeah… cooking really needs sense of style. I shape my pudding, doesn’t it need a sense of styling right? I also decorate my pudding. Cooking.. cooking… heeem the cooking activity itself is romantic moreover the pudding especially if I make the heart shape.
4. Gazing through his eyes. Huahhaha it sound cliché huh, but try to do it with a little different way and I bet you will find passionate atmosphere around. I ever did this. As a starter I played a light jazz music then I held his hand and afterwards I began to gaze through his eyes. None of us said a word. Just music, our holding hands and two souls met, searching through each others eyes. Sweeet and tender !! Note. Turn off the mobile, so no one will disturb you.
5. Belly Tickling. I use this whenever I am in the mood of doing some activities while he is just would like to sit still or watching his fave cartoon mpvie. Hehehe, it’s a kind of pleasure I got as after tickling he will get up and tickle me back… sooo I finally got him do some activities. I wooon… Horrraayyyy.
6. Preparing a dinner. I always want a dinner near by a quiet shore with a cool breeze and a dim light. No music, No lamp, let the wave becomes our music and let the moon becomes our lights…. Aaaand done that on our honeymoon😉
7. An evening just 4 us. Bought a sexy lingerie, black would be the best and I’ll have my self do an erotic dance (just like the striptease in a pub). Can you imagine that wild, sweating and tiring night ? Woops after some thoughts, better don’t image that ok?😛
8. Floating together. After an exhausting working day and a tiring traffic, I might say floating in a bath up would be a release. Don’t forget to use aromatherapy soap and a warm water… You got the relax ambience from the warm water and you got the hot time with your man. Uuuuuh cozy !
Well I consider those as romantic but perhaps you see it as a common thing or even worthless. Anyhow being together with ur man would always be romantic as long as u’re not in an argument with him… True?
What’s your romantic things ?😉
Note: Some tips should be done after exchanging vows :p hehehe