It was a warm beautiful sunny Saturday when we took the pictures. We asked @nanathnadia of Sunday & Sunflowers to take precious moment of Baby Lex in my womb. And the result is beautiful! She could capture the moments: intimate, fun or simply a smile. Take a peep here:
Dear Baby Lex, no doubt, you are the greatest gift I will ever receive.
A kiss from your lovely father. Do you know that although he doesn’t carry you like I do but he showers you with love? He ensures that Mami has a joyful pregnancy time, great food and good massage before bed.
The picture above is my favorite! I love the skin to skin pose we made. Nanath is a fun person therefore I felt comfy when I needed to take off my clothes.
Photographer : @nanathnadia of Sunday & Sunflowers
Makeup : nanathnadia
Price : Upon request, contact her directly.
By the way I share some tips on making wonderful Maternity Photo-shoot:
- I know that having an outdoor photo-shoot would be fantastic. Pregnancy itself is a natural thing and the idea of blending in with the nature on the natural thing of a soon to be mother would be cool. Yet, since being pregnant is somehow make our body different, better to reconsider the outdoor theme. You will get tired easily, sweating a lot, not to mention wasted time in touching up the make-up. You should also consider the comfort when you take of your shirt to show your belly. It is outdoor, possibly there are people passing by. But the choice is yours.
- Have some photo concepts would be great. Not only you are helping the photographer, you also help yourself for you know what you want.
- Prepare your properties. Your outfit, shoes or things you want to use. Simplicity would be elegant like white or black wardrobe yet for the fun part, colorful apparel is a definite choice. That’s why, have a concept!
- If you already have a child or you have pets, include them in the photos. It will add the happiness🙂
- Best time to have maternity photo-shoot, IMO is between 7-8 months pregnancy for the bump is visible yet our body isn’t that tired from the heavy weight gained.
It’s June, I’m gonna be a mommy soon ^_^ (hey, it’s rhyme!)
Have a joyful day, Sobat CE :* kiss kiss